welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


43 Days to Go: I'm Turning 50! 50 GlowTips I’m sharing to Spread the Glow!

43 Days to go until I turn 50!
So I’ve decided to share 50 GlowTips to Get Your Glow ON – one per day, in no particular order of importance and just as they come to me…

And here's GlowTip 8) Assistance will always show up when you ask for it!

I have never had a problem with asking for help. And as a result, it’s always shown UP! 
I believe in asking for help when I need it, and giving help to others where I can.
Many people, especially women, are under the mistaken impression that being ‘strong and independent’ means that you’ve got to battle it out on your own.

Some of them even seem to do with a martyr-like attitude of “I’m here doing all of this on my own, for everyone else, for all you ungrateful people…oh it’s so hard, and I’m so resentful…”

Well of course you’re going to be resentful and miserable, if you’re struggling along on your own.
But you really don’t have to!

Don’t be too proud, or too stubborn, or too afraid to ask for help when you need it. It’s not a sign of weakness to admit when we need help.
In fact it’s quite the opposite.  It’s an affirmation that we believe in ourselves.
And when others offer to help us, it’s an affirmation that they believe in us!

Not everyone that you ask is going to help you. And the people that you would expect to be there for you, sometimes won’t be.
But as long as you’re willing to ask you will receive the assistance you need, often from unexpected sources, in unexpected ways.

We’re all here to support and serve one another. And we all need help at times! We’re not here to try to survive alone.
Find others to collaborate with you on your journey. And extend your support to others wherever you can.

Life is much easier when we support each other. We’re all in this together! 
Share the load, share the Love and Get Your Glow ON!

With Love,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment