welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


44 Days to Go: I'm Turning 50! 50 GlowTips I’m sharing to Spread the Glow!

44 Days to go until I turn 50!
So I’ve decided to share 50 GlowTips to Get Your Glow ON – one per day, in no particular order of importance and just as they come to me…

And here's GlowTip 7: The quickest way out of Victimville is to use your power to choose!

There is nothing that makes us feel quite so powerless as thinking that we have no control over our own lives. But most of the time, without realising it, we’ve given that power away.

Because, no matter our circumstances, we always have a choice.

We may not always have control over what’s happening around us, but we can always choose how we respond - we can always choose the emPowering view!
And (see yesterday’s GlowTip 6) that always starts with deciding what we want to experience.

The thing I hated most about being a child, was knowing that other people had power over me. Being told what to wear, how to behave, what to do and who to do it with really grated my independent, self-determined spirit. I couldn’t wait to be able to make my own decisions. I couldn’t wait to live life on my terms. And that in itself was an emPowering choice!

I see people feeling hopeless about their circumstances, feeling hopeless about their future, and being terrified of what will happen to them – all the time not realising that all of it is totally up to them!

Nobody else has the power to choose the thoughts you think, what you believe, how you respond and what you decide to do – unless you let them!

Your perception of Life is a choice. If you don’t like what you’re seeing, you can choose to look at it another way. 

Look for the UPside. Look for all the Good Stuff that you CAN create and experience. And this will open up a whole new world of emPowering choices for you.

Using your power of choice is the quickest way out of Victimville! And you CAN choose to enJOY the ride!

With Love, 










No comments:

Post a Comment