welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


49 Days to Go: I'm Turning 50! 50 GlowTips I’m sharing to Spread the Glow!


49 days to go!
Following on from yesterday: “In 50 days from now I’ll be turning 50! So I’ve decided to share 50 GlowTips to Get Your Glow ON – one per day, starting today, in no particular order of importance and just as they come to me…” 


#GlowTip 2) You cannot ‘make’ another person happy.
This is something I used to (I say used to, but I still do) struggle with…
Because who wants to be around miserable, grumpy, morose, belligerent people? Definitely not me! It’s unpleasant. It’s debilitating. And it’s just not fun!

So I’d do whatever I could, turning myself inside out, stressing over their pain and trying everything I possibly could to make them happy. Sometimes for years. But all that did was break me down.
They were still miserable and I was making myself miserable too. So who wants to give themselves pain?

What I’ve learned is that you can’t drag someone kicking and screaming into Love, Happiness and Joy. That’s got to come from inside. They’ve got to feel it in themselves.



You can bring happiness and you can share happiness.
 
But you are not here to make other people happy.
Your job is to Light UP the way! (Even if that means lighting your way to the nearest exit!)

So here’s to tuning into your Joy and letting your light . Rock your happiness and you’ll Spread the Glow as far as it can go!

With Love, 
 
 




 
Read yesterday’s GlowTip 1: You can’t worry your way to inspiration!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment