welcome

Welcome to GloWoman®

Connect and Share Resources and Inspiration.

Be EmPowered and Inspired to Get Your Glow On™.

GlowQuote


GlowQuote:

"When We Get our Glow ON, we CAN Light UP our world!" ~ Bets


I'm Turning 50! 50 GlowTips I’m sharing to Spread the Glow!

I can hardly believe it myself - in 50 days from now I'm turning 50!
So I’ve decided to share 50 GlowTips to Get Your Glow ON – one per day, starting today, in no particular order of importance and just as they come to me…


#GlowTip 1) You can’t worry your way to inspiration! It’s impossible to be inspired when your thoughts are going around and around in a downward spiral of angst – because your own fear is what’s blocking out the Good Stuff!
Inspiration comes when our minds are calm and open.

I know when I’m driving myself crazy trying to figure things out, that the best thing I can do is to give my mind a break and do something else. Because you can’t focus on two things at once.

So if you do something that UPlifts You – visualise your life the way you want it to be; play, laugh and have some fun — you’ll shift out of fear and allow inspiration to flow.

When we get out of our minds and into our hearts, we tune into the Good Stuff and Spread the Glow!

Next GlowTip coming up tomorrow...


 With Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment